Last Date: 20-03-09
Applications on the prescribed format are invited for filling-up seventeen existing and a few anticipated posts/vacancies of Clerks likely to arise within one year, in the pay scale of Rs.3120-5160 with initial start of
Rs.3220/-, on the establishment of the High Court of Himachal Pradesh from amongst the candidates possessing Graduation degree from any recognized University.
Applications may be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla, so as to reach on or before 20th March, 2009.
1. Applications received after due date or incomplete applications, or not in accordance with the prescribed format, shall be out-rightly rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in that respect. The words“Application for the post of Clerk” should be super-scribed on top of the envelop containing the application form.
2. The lower and upper age limit of the candidate shall be the same as applicable to the corresponding employees of the State Government.
3. The candidature of only such candidates who are found eligible and whose applications are complete in all respects shall be considered for the post.
4. No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates called for interview.
5. The candidate appointed as Clerk shall have to pass the typing test with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute within the period of probation.
1. Three reserved for Scheduled Caste, one Scheduled Tribe and one for Backward Classes candidates.
For details please refer to: http://hphighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/clerk.htm
Related Sarkari Naukri/Jobs/Vacancies: