Last Date: 14-03-09
The management of the Bank proposes to fill up 156 posts in different categories in the Bank on the basis of screening test and personal interview as follows and applications are invited on the prescribed format appended below. However the number of posts is likely to increase.
1. Principal - Gen.(1), SC (0),ST (0),OBC (0),Ex-ser (0), PWD (0),IRDP (0),WFF (0), Total – 1
2. Officer Gr-I – Gen.(4), SC (0),ST (0),OBC (0),Ex-ser (0), PWD (0),IRDP (0),WFF (0), Total - 4
3. Officer Gr-II – Gen.(7), SC (1),ST (0),OBC (1),Ex-ser (1), PWD (0),IRDP (0),WFF (0), Total - 10
4. Officer Gr-III – Gen.(5), SC (3),ST (2),OBC (3),Ex-ser (6), PWD (1),IRDP (0),WFF (0), Total - 20
5. Programmer - Gen.(1), SC (0),ST (0),OBC (0),Ex-ser (0), PWD (0),IRDP (0),WFF (0), Total - 1
6. Hardware Engineer – Gen.(2), SC (0),ST (0),OBC (0),Ex-ser (0), PWD (0),IRDP (0),WFF (0), Total – 2
7. Steno/Typist Gr-IV – Gen.(2), SC (0),ST (0),OBC (0),Ex-ser (0), PWD (0),IRDP (0),WFF (0), Total – 2
8. Jr. Clerk Gr-IV – Gen.(18), SC (13),ST (1),OBC (8),Ex-ser (11), PWD (1),IRDP (8),WFF (1), Total - 61
9. Comp. Operator Gr-IV – Gen.(0), SC (0),ST (0),OBC (0),Ex-ser (1), PWD (0),IRDP (0),WFF (0), Total - 1
10. Subordinate – Sub-Helper – Gen.(18), SC (6),ST (2),OBC (6),Ex-ser (8), PWD (3),IRDP (7),WFF (2), Total - 52
11. Subordinate – Cook – Gen.(1), SC (0),ST (0),OBC (0),Ex-ser (0), PWD (0),IRDP (0),WFF (0), Total - 1
12. Subordinate – Mali – Gen.(1), SC (0),ST (0),OBC (0),Ex-ser (0), PWD (0),IRDP (0),WFF (0), Total - 1
Age: Above 18 years and below 45 years on the last date fixed for receipt of applications by the Bank. In case of SC&ST candidates the upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years and in case of Ex-Servicemen and other reserved categories upper age limit is relax able on the pattern of State Govt.
Pay scale, Educational Qualifications & Experience:
Principal :- In the Pay Scale of Rs.12675-475-13150-550-17000-595-18190/-
Candidate should possess a high academic record with a Masters Degree and at least 10 years experience in a Senior Position in the field of Banking, Training or Management. The maximum age limit shall be 55 years.
Officer Gr-I :- In the Pay scale of Rs.9900-400-10300-475-13150-550-17000/-
(i) A second class degree of a recognized University.
(ii) 5 years experience in a responsible capacity in a Bank, Govt. Deptt or institution connected with co-operative / Agriculture development.
Officer Gr-II :- In the Pay Scale of Rs.8300-400-10300-475-13150-550-16450/-
(i) A second class degree of a recognized University.
(ii) Banking line experience of 5 years.
Officer Gr-III :- In the Pay Scale of Rs.7575-325-7900-400-10300-475-13150-550-14250/-
A second class degree of a recognized University. In case of candidates possessing banking experience of 3 years simple graduate may also apply.
Note:- Preference for above posts shall be given to candidates possessing higher academic qualification and those belonging to state of H.P and also possessing Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Cooperation) from VEMNICOM, Pune.
Programmer :- In the Pay Scale of Rs.8300-400-10300-475-13150-550-16450/-
MCA/B.Tech/B.E. Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering with one year experience in programming in different languages on various hardware platform (Micro and Mini Computers) preferably in Banking and Corporate Sector. OR Master Degree in Maths/ Operation Research/ Statistics/Physics with Post graduate Diploma and application from a recognized University/ Institute of at least one year duration with one year experience in programming. Essential Experience:-One year experience in programming in various computer languages such as COBOL, FOXPRO and RDBMS in DOS/UNIX environments on Micro and Mini Platform. Candidates having experience in Banking Sector computerization shall be preferred.
Hardware Engineer:-In the Pay Scale of Rs. 8300-400-10300-475-13150-550-16450/-
BE/ B. Tech.(Electronics/ Computers) with one year experience in hardware network installation & maintenance. OR Diploma in Electronics/ Computers with two years experience in hard ware net work installation & maintenance.
Steno/Typist, Computer Operator, Jr. Clerks , Sub-Helper and Cook:- Purely on contract basis for fixed tenure on fixed sum @ initial stage of pay scale attached to the post plus 50% Dearness Pay thereon. (at present Initial stage of Pay scale of Steno –Typist & Computer Operator is Rs. 5600/-,Jr. Clerk is Rs. 4750/- and Sub-Helper, Cook & Mali is Rs. 2760/-)
Steno/typist:- (i) Matric with at least 55%marks or 10+2 with 45% marks or equivalent of a recognized university/ Board or a graduate or above with 5% relaxation to SC/ST/IRDP candidates.
(ii) Pass in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute in English and 60 words per minute in Hindi.
Jr. Clerk: Matric with 50% marks or +2 45% marks or a graduate or above of a recognized university with 5% relaxation to SC/ST/IRDP candidates.
Computer Operator :- BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc. (with maths/statistics/ Operation Research/ Physics with diploma in computer application from a recognized University/ Institution with one year experience in computer operation, data processing and programming concepts.
Sub- Helper, Cook and Mali:-Minimum middle pass from a recognized Board of School Education.
Download detaild PDF document: http://www.hpscb.com/Downloads/Recruitment_ADV.pdf
No related posts.