Last Date of Application: 17th April 2010
PARVATIYA Gramin Bank
Head Office CHAMBA (H.P.)- 176310
(Sponsored by State bank of INDIA)
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POSTS OF OFFICERS & CLERK-CUM-CASHIERS (OFFICE ASSISTANTS)
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM INDIAN CITIZENS FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE FOLLOWING POSTS IN THE OFFICER CADRE & CLERk-CUM-CASHIER (OFFICE ASSISTANT) CADRE
Sr. No.: 01
Post: Officers Scale-1
Post Code: 01
Pay Scale: 10000-470 / 6,12820-500 / 3,14320-560 / 7,18240
Eligibility: (i) Degree of a recognised university in any discipline or its equivalent (ii) Proficiency in local language as may be laid down by the board but candidate must have good knowledge / command on Hindi and English languages also (iii) Preference will be given to candidates with good computer knowledge.
Age: (Minimum 18 years – Maximum 26 years for Officers)
Sr. No.: 02
Post: Clerk- cum-Cashiers (office Assistants)
Post Code: 02
Pay Scale: 4410- 215 / 3, 5055- 335 /3, 6060- 470 /4- 7940- 500/3- 9440-560 /4,
Eligibility: (i) Degree of recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent; or
(ii) Pass with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD/EXS categories) in aggregate in Higher Secondary Examination of 10+2+3 pattern/ XI Std. of 11+3 pattern/ Pre-degree or Intermediate or any equivalent examination; or
(iii) Diploma in Banking recognized by Central Govt./ State or Union Territory; or
(iv) Pass with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD/EXS categories) in aggregate in Matriculation / Senior School Certificate (old pattern) / or equivalent
(a) The candidate must have knowledge of English language
(b) The candidate must have proficiency in local language i.e. Hindi and must have passed “Hindi” as one of the subjects at Matriculation/ Senior School Certificate (old pattern) or at equivalent level
(c) Preference will be given to candidates with Computer knowledge.
Age: (Minimum 18 years – Maximum 26 years for Office Assistants)
Note: Abbreviation stand for: SC- Scheduled Casts, ST- Scheduled Tribes, OBC-Other Backward Classes, GEN- General, PWD- Personal with disabilities (includes Orthopaedically Challenged, Visually impaired, Hearing Impaired), EXS- Ex-Servicemen.
1. The number of vacancies as also the number of reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the bank.
2. It is clarified that it may not be possible to employ Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates in all Offices/Branches of the Bank and they will have to work in the post identified by the Bank as suitable for them.
3. As the reservation for PWD/EXS candidates is on horizontal basis, the selected candidates will be placed in the appropriate category (viz. SC/ST/OBC/General) to which they belong.
(i) Written Test for Officers will be held on: 13.06.2010
(ii) Written Test for Office Assistants will be held on: 20.06.2010
(iii)The dates of examinations are tentative. The exact dates will be communicated to the candidates through call letter for each examination. The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel or make any change in the date of examination, if need arises.
(iv) The Written test will be held only at CHAMBA (H.P.) and the address of the Venue will be advised in the Call Letter:
The Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel the Centre and/or add other Centre, depending on the response, administrative feasibility etc. The Bank also reserves the right to allot the Candidate any Centre other than the one he/ she has opted for and the right to waive any of the criteria for selection looking at the requirement and exigencies.
Related Sarkari Naukri/Jobs/Vacancies:
- Sarva U.P. Gramin Bank Clerical and Officer Vacancies
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank Clerical and Officers Vacancies
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank – Ajmer Clerical and officer Vacancies
- Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank Recruitment-Clerk/Officers Vacancies
- Rewa Sidhi Gramin Bank, Madhya Pradesh – Officers, Specialist, Clerks Recruitment